Friday, August 15, 2008

And the peanut gallery speaks.... :)


See what happens, ya dangle a little swag like a gas card (vroom vroom) out for grabs and all of sudden it's a horserace on the blogspot. First off, I want to know who's this person writing under Stephanie's name and what have you done with her? My my, who'd have thought such a funny writer lay underneath that cool, I'm on it attitude of hers. Kudo's to you my little chickadee.


For that....I see gas card in your future....and I'm not talking about the kind of gas you say "ooops, excuse me....."


The Swag Gnome strikes again.....


of course though, there will be a smattering of treats in the office on Dundas Street.


Oh and Mary, Mary Quite Contrary. If can ever illicit more than a line out of you....you can count on an LCBO card. Nothing says loving like a decent little bottle of something to go with a lovely bbq steak. :) Make mine a double.


much respect to my staff,


The QD


No comments: