Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hurray...it's me! (A little Blackadder humour)

I'm known as the Hug Queen around the office...simply because I hug at just about every opportunity I get, someone got this crazy idea that I like to hug...weird...

I'm also known as the new fameKids Coordinator. Well...new around the office for a whole 2 weeks until Lynds came and stole the title...now she's been "the new girl" for the past 2 months! :P

Last night was the last fameKids session for my first fameKids group (bet you can't say that fast 10 times in a row!). It was, of course, a little sad to see them go but I'm so proud of my first little group of "graduates!" I look forward to welcoming the next batch (in less than 2 weeks!) and continuing to learn from one another.

That's all for now (until the next gnome rolls around...)!

Anie

No comments: