Thursday, April 10, 2014

Dish Do Over!

Welcome to "Dish Do-Over"!


At FAME we speak so much about self-caring strategies and it's easy to forget that those strategies also include eating healthier.  Truth is that with a little effort and preparation we can eat healthier.  We are very pleased to introduce you to our friend, Chef Jo Lusted's inaugural cookbook, "Dish Do-Over".  Jo Lusted, who many of us see on the Steven & Chris Show as well as the Cottage Life TV Series, "Compete To Eat", has finally realized her personal dream of releasing this cookbook.


I have known Jo for a few years and she has been a good friend to FAME and in particular, our annual event, simply divas.  I've closely followed her dish do over cooking approach and late last year I used that thinking in preparing my hunny for his knee surgery.  Three months of using Dish Do Over recipes and he had dropped ten pounds prior to surgery.  It is the small things that work and I learned this very quickly by applying many of the techniques and fat cutting recipes.  

I've now challenged the staff to take the cookbook away and try their hand at using Dish Do-Over in their own lives.  Now I'm challenging our families to do the same.  Eating healthier makes coping with stressful situations just that much easier!  

This fabulous all Canadian cookbook is available to you through FAME.  These autographed cookbooks cost $25 each with $5 going directly to the FAMEkids program so that we can implement healthier snacks and eating habits with the kids we are working with.

If you are interested in getting your hands on this gem of a cookbook contact the head office at:  416-207-5032 and speak to me, Christine.  I'd be happy to ship one along to you.  

No comments: